- Review existing organisation and processes governing the use of externally hosted IT services to improve public cloud governance
- Assess effectiveness of organisational controls against regulatory standards and Financial Services Industry best practice
- Identify improvements to provide better balance of control vs enablement for business units looking to adopt public IaaS
Have a similar challenge?
How Citihub Consulting Helped
- Performed interview-based assessment to document the current governance structure and Public Cloud request/review process
- Used Citihub Consulting’s Cloud Control Objectives framework to map existing standards and processes against MAS, HKMA and FCA cloud guidelines
- Provided a heat-map assessment to show coverage of existing controls compared to regulatory guidelines and also to the level achieved by peer banking organisations