Use of public cloud is accelerating across the financial services industry. However, regulation, privacy, security, application migration, and operational integration all continue to represent significant hurdles for many enterprises.
Registration has been closed.
Citihub Consulting and Microsoft present this round table session that will bring together practitioners from across the financial services sector to discuss use cases of Microsoft Azure and solutions to some of the industry’s adoption challenges.
Held under the Chatham House Rule, this will be your opportunity to learn from and share experiences with your peers from leading financial services firms.
Key discussion points will be around:
- How to structure an effective hybrid cloud program?
- How to achieve compliance for regulated entities? (a. Governance, Risk and Compliance framework and cloud controls best practices; b. Azure specific compliance best practices)
- How should app architectures be adapting to the cloud model and how do you accelerate adoption?
- What is the impact of Continuous Delivery on the Cloud model and adoption of Docker-style container technologies?
- What platforms and standards are being adopted to broker and manage cloud services for large enterprises?
- How does the IT operating model change for hybrid cloud and what is the impact on internal skills?
- The session will be facilitated by Citihub Consulting and supported by SMEs from Microsoft