Citihub Consulting Associate Partner and Cloud Practice Lead Ian Tivey will be moderating a panel discussion on “Leveraging cloud technologies to maximise cloud performance” at Trading Tech Summit New York City on the 11th of June 2019.
Joined by peers from Millennium Management and Hyannis Port Research, they will discuss the following topics:
- Considerations for cloud selection
- Cloud integration: Challenges around migration of systems to cloud
- Cloud data management for your hybrid cloud environments
- Approaches to monitoring and governing cloud environments
- The rise of APIs and micro-services in helping deliver agility
- When to use Software as a Service and Hosted Solutions
- Parallel processing using GPU Farms: How and when to do this to best effect
TradingTech Summit brings together senior-level decision makers in trading technology, electronic execution and trading architecture to discuss how firms can use high performance technologies to optimise trading in the new regulatory environment. For more details or to register, visit their website here.