Citihub Consulting will be playing a key role in the agenda at the upcoming TradingTech Summit, New York on the 11th of June 2019.
Associate Partner and Cloud Practice Lead Ian Tivey will be moderating a panel discussion on “Leveraging cloud technologies to maximize cloud performance.” Joined by peers from Millennium Management and Hyannis Port Research, they will discuss the following topics:
- Considerations for cloud selection
- Cloud integration: Challenges around migration of systems to cloud
- Cloud data management for your hybrid cloud environments
- Approaches to monitoring and governing cloud environments
- The rise of APIs and micro-services in helping deliver agility
- When to use Software as a Service and Hosted Solutions
- Parallel processing using GPU Farms: How and when to do this to best effect
On another session, “Optimizing trading infrastructures for high performance in today’s markets,” Associate Partner Greg Piesco will lead the panel discussion and will be joined by peers from HC Technologies, TD Securities, Corvil and Fixnetix. The discourse will center around:
- Maintaining high quality connectivity and network monitoring: balancing speed with increased data volumes
- What’s new in co-location?
- Time stamping and clock synchronization: Establishing governance processes, ensuring resiliency, traceability and the audit trail
- Utilizing high performance hardware (FPGAs, GPUs, acceleration technologies) for low latency environments
- Leveraging infrastructure and performance monitoring data to optimize execution quality
TradingTech Summit brings together senior-level decision makers in trading technology, electronic execution and trading architecture to discuss how firms can use high performance technologies to optimize trading in the new regulatory environment. For more details or to register, visit their website here.