Citihub Consulting Associate Partner and Cloud Practice SME Jim Oulton will be moderating a panel discussion on “HPC strategy – leveraging the cloud to support maximum compute performance” at the TradingTech Summit on the 27th of Feb, 2019 in London.
At this session, the following topics will be discussed:
- Infrastructure design and approach: On-premise vs. public clouds vs. private bare metal-as-a-service offerings
- Where should I be using the cloud and where not?
- How to support legacy systems in a hybrid environment
- Managing data in the cloud: balancing regulatory considerations e.g. MiFID II vs. GDPR, security concerns
- Parallel processing using GPU Farms: how and when to do this to best effect
- Managing the skills gap for large-scale parallel machine programming
Stay current on your favourite topics
TradingTech Summit is a whole day event that brings together the trading technology community in London. To register and view the agenda, click here.