- A broad variety of cutting-edge projects to work on, located at prestigious clients including all of the top ten global investment banks
- A flat structure of collaborative, experienced colleagues
- A human scale – whilst big enough to be taken seriously by clients, the firm is well-sized to nurture an agile, meritocratic, open and relationship-driven approach throughout
- A balanced existence with genuine respect for life outside work
- A work culture that is truly centred around our core values:
Integrity. Excellence. Results.
We’re growing all the time. If you would like to join us in either London, New York, Toronto or Hong Kong, we would like to hear from you.
Data Competency Lead
Citihub Consulting is seeking a senior technologist to lead its Data competency globally. We see a significant market opportunity with our banking clients to provide advice and implementation assistance across a range of data topics. The person in this role will be expected to define and shape the competency helping us exploit this market opportunity.
Sales Account Executive – Professional Services
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for developing the sales and business initiatives within the firm’s North America client base, with a focus on IT professional services within financial services sector in the tri-state metropolitan area.
Associate Partner – Cloud/DevOps Architecture
We are looking for a senior technologist who can help our clients with the adoption of cloud platforms and modern development approaches. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of designing, building and deploying enterprise-grade applications to public cloud platforms.
Cloud/FinTech Architect – Financial Services
Citihub Consulting is looking for very strong Fintech Architects in New York to work with a broad base of leading Financial Services firms on their hybrid cloud programs. If you have depth in both Fintech apps and cloud, you could be a great addition to a strong team of like-minded experts.